A very important area of linguistic study is called Semantics. Semantics is the study of meaning. We can say that this is the study of the relationship between Words and their meanings. The semantic approach has the three main areas, word and object relationship Word and speaker of that word relationships and the last one is the relationship among different signs.
It may happen to you also like many other people that you have said something and the listener understood wrongly or may not be able to understand what you are willing to say. The relationship between the words and their meanings and how we can use them for a proper understanding is very important in our daily tasks and duties.
All these meanings and words and their relationship and proper way of utilization is called semantics. This study of meanings can be very useful because every world may have several different and may be opposite meanings.
- Top Emerging TechnologiesNew innovative technology moving towards the height of development is called Emerging technologies.
Top 10 Disruptive Technologies
- Distributed Computing A field of computer sciences being very popular now a day is called distributed computing.
- Social Media networksSocial media network has been very popular during the last few Years.
- Cloud ComputingA computer based technology that reduces the pain of running a business with a mess of employees.
- Web MashupsA next step to a largely experimental work in web 2.0 environment is known as web mashups.
- User InterfaceInteraction between a computer and a human being is called a user interface.
- Ubiquitous ComputingHave you ever thought about an invisible force watching your activities and participating.
- Contextual ComputingIf you assign a task to the computer. It can only complete the task if it can understand.
- Augmented RealityMost of us can watch Cartoons, Movies and games which are not actually in real environment.
- SemanticsA very important area of linguistic study is called Semantics.
- Multicore and Hybrid ProcessorsTo reduce the consumption of power and increase the performance of a computer.